SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT
Mentoring for Employee Development
Support Your Employees
- Improve staff retention rates and team relations. -
- Increase profits through improved performance and productivity. -
- Foster innovative ideas. -
- Develop staff skills in a particular area, such as customer service. -
- Groom existing staff to move into more senior roles. -
- Succession planning. -
Employees can turn to mentors for support, encouragement, and confidential conversations that they might not be comfortable having with direct management.
Mentors provide a safe mentoring environment in which the employee can flourish.
Mentoring programs can play a positive role in developing and nurturing talent.
Employees like to hear from others who've "been there" and can relate.
Developing employees is at the very heart of mentoring.
Mentoring is all about transforming employees professionally and personally.